Wednesday 18 November 2009

I hope it's not too boring with all those photos...

Will move on tomorrow morning for St Arnaud (the only "town" in the Nelson Lakes National Park).
Hope the weather behaves nicely and I can do the ~70km on one day.
Want to stay uo there for 5 days or so to to some treks (can't do the whole circuit up there, as there's pretty much snow at some higher parts).
Should be lovely in that region after what I heard and read...
Looking forward to getting up there or better to arriving there :)
I will return to the Shortbread Hostel here in Nelson afterwards to get the stuff I leave here (needed the place in backpack for some of those outdoor cuisine meals...) and see if I can find some fruit picking work or something like that around here.

We'll what comes up.

good night and thanks for the attention ;)

more news shortly (hopefully) on this channel :)

No comments: