Friday 18 June 2010

Wanaka - Me, Myself & I

22.03.2010

Thanks Damien for that photo


few mins before I fell (completely stupidly!!) off Damiens bike - while rolling (much too) slowly round the little streetpark few meters away – ripping a nice big hole in my only warm jacket *arrrrrrgh* Needed some mins afterwards as I was already going mad about not being able to do anything for the last weeks because of broken me and broken bike and and and. So far by far the worst time I had on my whole trip (and even in the last few years I'd say), ironically at one of the most stunning places.

By that time Damien didn't know yet that he did actually broke his arm (some days ago), so wasn't too good for him either.

There must be something malign about the air in Wanaka at least for some people...



No comments: